COVID-19 : Come Rafting in Total Safety
For your safety, we have in place all the necessary sanitary measures asked by the Public Health, plus the measures asked specifically for rafting:
- Will accept between 4 to 6 pers. from one family per raft.
- 24 pers. maximum.
- Payment need to be done prior to the trip.
- Waiver form will be done online.
- Please, gather your entire groups in the parking lot before you come for to sign in.
- One group at the time for sign in.
- All our equipment is used once in a day and is cleaned everyday.
Let’s Be Careful!
If in the last 14 days you had symptoms of COVID-19:
- A new cough or a cough that gets worse ?
- Difficulty breathing?
- Sudden loss of sense of smell without nasal congestion, with or without loss of taste?
Or if in the last 14 days you, you’ve been in direct contact with a person :
- Who is been diagnostic positive with COVID-19?
Please stay home and contact us as soon as possible to postpone or refund your reservation.
We invite you to visit our website and follow our Facebook page to stay on top of all the latest developments.